Vision StatementParents » Vision Statement
To be a happy, caring and excellent community.
We will promote an inspirational culture in which everyone feels valued and challenged to fulfil their potential.
5 Year Strategic Aims:
- To sustain a safe and caring environment where expectations of behaviour are high; where we are all positive about ourselves and respectful of others.
- To support learning and personal development and to recognise and celebrate endeavour and achievement.
- To provide high quality, inspirational teaching, excellent facilities and a fully appropriate and inclusive curriculum for every student.
- To equip our young people to succeed in the wider world with an enthusiasm for life and learning and willingness to contribute influentially to the wider community.
- To encourage parents to support every aspect of their child’s learning and to become actively involved in the success of the school.
- To build a strong reputation for the school within the local community and to encourage their active participation with the school.
- To become a centre of professional excellence and to be recognised for raising standards here and in the wider educational community.
- To secure the financial stability and future of the school.