Year 9 OptionsVirtual Events » Year 9 Options
Year 9 Online Options Form
Please click this link to access the online options form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBbEHGdDrjdqvhKlagVrqVv6xzem9W547odx632BdDX_osfA/viewform?usp=sf_link
We highly recommend you watch the help video first here: How to fill in the online options form - Mr Moreton - YouTube
Please take care when filling out the form as we only want one submission per student please!
If you have any issues please don’t hesitate in contacting Jennifer Howe at email@example.com.
The deadline is Monday 15th February, but responses before Friday 12th February is appreciated.
Welcome to our Virtual Year 9 Options Information Evening. Resources available on this page include:
- A welcome video from Mrs Howe, Assistant Headteacher
- A Year 9 Options Evening PowerPoint presentation
- A Year 9 Options Booklet with details of our full curriculum offer including core and optional courses as well as guidance about the options process
- The option choice blocks
- A list of subject videos that describe to Year 9 students the courses subject areas offer in Years 10 and 11
- Some advice from our in-house careers advisor
- A letter sent home to parents and carers about the event
- A video of how to fill in the online form
There is plenty of help and support for your child to help them make the right KS4 subject choices. Key contacts are at the back of the Year 9 Options Booklet and more details are in the main presentation.
If you have any questions, no matter how small, please get in touch!
Year 9 Options Booklet
Useful resources (linked above)
How to complete the online options form